Quality Care. Quality Connections.
For many parents, their workday is longer than their child’s school day, but we’ve got you covered in our YMCA Before & After School Programs at St. Vincent DePaul. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your child has dependable, quality care each day of the week outside of regular school hours. Our programs not only provide excellent care, but an opportunity for your child to socialize with their peers, build friendships and participate in fun-filled activities facilitated by qualified YMCA Registered Early Childhood Educators. Full-time, part-time and flexible schedules can be are available. Hours and availability vary by school.
We can’t wait to welcome your Family to our Y Family!
1) Visit the One-List and complete the online waitlist application indicating the location and type of care you require:
- London and Middlesex, please create an account here.
- Elgin County, please create an account here.
- Oxford County, please create an account here
- County of Lambton, please create an account here
- Chatham-Kent, please create an account here
- Huron County, please create an account here
- Norfolk County, please create an account here
- Windsor-Essex, please create an account here
2) Once you have submitted your application through the One-List, a YMCA Director will contact you and provide information on next steps in the registration process.
Read more about School Age fees.
For all other Care inquiries, please contact the Child Care Administrator.
Andrea's Y Story
“The Y Child Care has been such a great place for Harrison and Graydon .Finding a place for both our toddler and school age child that could accommodate their needs was challenging. Our sons learn and explore and we have seen them grow so much. They have formed great relationships with other children and the Y educators and are always excited to go every day. As a parent I feel comfortable knowing they will be cared for in a safe, clean and educational environment where they have fun! The Y staff go above and beyond and we truly appreciate it.”