A chance for your family to get away and enjoy the beauty of Georgian Bay!
We welcome you and your family to enjoy Beausoleil Island this summer with our CQE Cabin Rental Program. Our two or four-night cabin rental program provides your family with a safe way to get a taste of camp, spend some quality time with the people you love, and explore Georgian Bay Island National Park. Kick back, relax, enjoy delicious food, while you enjoy a self-guided family getaway!
Following all public health protocols will require physical distancing between families, limited use of shared indoor spaces and takeout meals from our kitchen but not to worry, our friendly and experienced staff are on hand to make sure that your stay at CQE meets all your expectations. We hope you can join us!
Each CQE Cabin Rental includes:
- A private cabin accommodation
- Take-out dining
- Parking and boat transportation to and from the island
- Use of our outdoor spaces and designated program equipment
- Unsupervised access to swimming, canoeing and kayaking areas - to be used at your own risk
Registration for CQE Cabin Rentals will be resume on May 27th at 7:00AM EDT. Be sure to log into or create your Y account before booking.
Your family can choose between a two-night or four-night cabin rental. Two-night experiences are offered from Friday-Sunday and four-night experiences are offered from Sunday-Thursday. If you are looking for a longer stay, families will be able to stay for 6 nights total by registering separately for a 2-night Friday-Sunday session followed by a 4-night Sunday-Thursday session.
Our CQE Cabin Rental program guarantees each family or household their own private cabin. Our traditional, rustic wooden cabins include single bunk beds, shelving units and electricity, and a sheltered porch with a seating area to enjoy a meal, read a book or look out at the stars! Each family rental will also include a designated washroom stall in a shared washroom complex. Washrooms and washstands are just a moments' walk from our cabins.
Our cabin rental experiences are primarily self-guided, giving families the opportunity to explore, take things at your own pace, and create your own adventures. Each family will be provided with their own canoe, paddles and lifejackets to use throughout their stay. Families can enjoy a paddle or swim on the Bay at their leisure. Activity kits, hiking maps and scheduled fire pit times will also be available so your family can enjoy the full CQE experience and everything the island has to offer! During the 4-night experience, each family will also have the opportunity to sign up for 1 or 2 private staff-led instructional activities including:
Meals are an important part of camp - it is a time for a family to sit down together and share stories with one another. Three meals per day plus snacks, tea, and coffee are prepared by our CQE Food Service team. All meals are served “take-out style” - families will be able to pick up their meal at the Dining Hall and eat at one of our designated outdoor meal spots around site. Families can enjoy their meals with a view or at the comfort of their cabin porch. Coffee, tea and snacks will be available throughout the day at our CQE Snack Bar for your family to pick up at your leisure and bring with you on your adventures!
In order to meet everyone’s dietary needs, we ask that you contact us at camp a minimum of one week prior to your visit to inform of us of any dietary restrictions.
Health and Safety
We are committed at CQE to providing a safe and comfortable experiences for our families and staff. Our program will follow all public health regulations and guidelines from both provincial and local health authorities to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. We will communicate with all camper families or households prior to their arrival to share added measures that they can expect.
There will be a health screening process that every participant will be required to complete to participate in camp programs. The screening will include a pre-screening before arrival and screening questions upon arrival. If anyone in a family shows symptoms of COVID-19 or any other communicable illness, they will be asked to delay arrival or may be unable to participate in the program in its entirety. Families will also be asked to monitor for any symptoms throughout their time at camp and if any symptoms appear, the family will be asked to depart from camp.
Participants will be required to wear masks when they are in communal spaces such as washroom facilities, shared program areas, or when picking up meals. When families are in their own cabins or have ample room to physical distance from other groups, they are welcome to take off their mask. Please note that there will be no access to any of our indoor facilities aside from each families designated washroom and cabin. All other indoor facilities will only be used for severe weather.
Washroom facilities, communal facilities and high contact surfaces will be sanitized by our CQE operations team multiple times during the day in accordance with recommendations from our local health unit and provincial guidelines.
Please stay tuned for more details and FAQs as we receive more information from our health authorities.
- 2-Night (Friday-Sunday) 1-3 people- $650 + taxes
- 2 Night (Friday-Sunday) 4-6 people- $775 + taxes
- 4-night (Sunday-Thursday) 1-3 people - $965 + taxes
- 4-Night (Sunday-Thursday) 4-6 people - $1215 + taxes
Two-Night Session & Dates
- 2A - Friday, July 9, 2021- Sunday, July 11, 2021
- 3A - Friday, July 16, 2021- Sunday, July 18, 2021
- 4A - Friday, July 23, 2021- Sunday, July 25, 2021
- 5A - Friday, July 30, 2021- Sunday, August 1, 2021
- 6A - Friday, August 6, 2021- Sunday, August 8, 2021
- 7A - Friday, August 13, 2021- Sunday, August 15, 2021
- 8A - Friday, August 20, 2021- Sunday, August 22, 2021
- 9A - Friday, August 27, 2021- Sunday, August 29, 2021
Four-Night Session Dates
- 1 - Sunday, July 4, 2021-Thursday, July 8, 2021
- 2B - Sunday, July 11, 2021-Thursday, July 15, 2021
- 3B - Sunday, July 18, 2021-Thursday, July 22, 2021
- 4B - Sunday, July 25, 2021-Thursday, July 29, 2021
- 5B - Sunday, August 1, 2021-Thursday, August 5, 2021
- 6B - Sunday, August 8, 2021-Thursday, August 12, 2021
- 7B - Sunday, August 15, 2021-Thursday, August 19, 2021
- 8B - Sunday, August 22, 2021-Thursday, August 26, 2021
- 9B - Sunday, August 29, 2021- Thursday, September 2, 2021
Please note that this program is only being offered for the 2021 Summer Season.