Introducing the YMCA's awesome camp at Point Pelee National Park!
The first of its kind in the area, Camp Henry is a place where kids can be themselves, make new friends, and tackle new adventures. No matter their interest or ability, Henry has something for everyone. Around the campfire and on the hiking trail, your child will build memories and confidence that lasts, supported by the Y's highly trained and caring staff.
The greatest gift you can give your kids isn’t a thing, it’s a place.
- 4 & 5-night overnight programs for campers aged 5 to 16.
- Day camp programs for first-time campers or families near Leamington, ON.
- Coolest accommodations - think ‘glamping’ for kids! Featuring accessible, state-of-the-art oTENTiks.
- Activities such as canoeing, archery, campfires, and more!
- Over 8km of wildlife and beaches along the beautiful shores of Lake Erie
- A short drive from Windsor, Chatham, Sarnia, London and surrounding areas
Sign up to be the first to hear about news, special offers and events!