Check out the YMCA's awesome camp at Point Pelee National Park!
The first of its kind in the area, Camp Henry is a place where kids can be themselves, make new friends, and tackle new adventures. No matter their interest or ability, Camp Henry has something for everyone. Around the campfire and on the hiking trail, campers will build memories and confidence that lasts, supported by the Y's highly trained and caring staff.
The greatest gift you can give your kids isn’t a thing, it’s a place.
- 4 & 5-night overnight programs for campers aged 5 to 16.
- Day camp programs for first-time campers or families near Leamington, ON.
- Coolest accommodations - think ‘glamping’ for kids! Featuring accessible, state-of-the-art oTENTiks.
- Activities such as canoeing, archery, campfires, and more!
- Over 8km of wildlife and beaches along the beautiful shores of Lake Erie
- A short drive from Windsor, Chatham, Sarnia, London and surrounding areas
2022 Camp Season Update
We are moving ahead with planning all our traditional camp programs for the 2022 camp season and we can’t wait to see all of our campers back at camp next summer. Registration for all 2022 programs will open in January. Information on our 2022 programs, session dates, and registration information will be available soon and posted here.
YMCA Camp Henry is committed to providing camp experiences for all youth, regardless of economic circumstances. Through the YMCA Strong Kids program, Camp Henry is able to provide financial assistance to families who are unable, but not unwilling, to pay the full camp fee.
The level of assistance is based upon need and differs for each family. To apply for financial assistance, sign in to your online account to apply on online. If you are unable to apply online you can request an assistance form here. If you have any questions, please contact us at 519-453-8858.