Quality Care. Quality Connections.
The Stationview YMCA Child Care Centre provides care and experiences that enhance a child’s social, intellectual, physical, and emotional development. Did you know that the YMCA is one of the largest and most trusted providers of high-quality licensed Child Care in Canada? We believe that when you get the best possible start in childhood, you have the best possible opportunity in life. To support this, we follow the YMCA Playing to Learn curriculum that helps children develop and grow by taking all areas of their development into account.
We can’t wait to welcome your Family to our Y Family!
1) Visit the One-List or OneHSN and complete the online waitlist application indicating the location and type of care you require:
- London and Middlesex, please create an account here.
- Elgin County, please create an account here.
- Oxford County, please create an account here
- County of Lambton, please create an account here
- Chatham-Kent, please create an account here
- Huron County, please create an account here
- Norfolk County, please create an account here
- Windsor-Essex, please create an account here
2) Once you have submitted your application through the One-List or OneHSN, a YMCA Director will contact you and provide information on next steps in the registration process.
Read more about Child Care fees.
For all other Child Care inquiries, please contact the Child Care Administrator.
Work for an organization that is dedicated to enriching communities! Early Childhood Educators make a difference and help guide future generations to lead healthy lives. YMCA staff are respected and are provided with valuable training & development opportunities to help them grow. YMCA staff also receive a complimentary health & fitness membership and discounts on Child Care and Camp! Apply today and work for the Y!
Andrea's Y Story
“The Y Child Care has been such a great place for Harrison and Graydon .Finding a place for both our toddler and school age child that could accommodate their needs was challenging. Our sons learn and explore and we have seen them grow so much. They have formed great relationships with other children and the Y educators and are always excited to go every day. As a parent I feel comfortable knowing they will be cared for in a safe, clean and educational environment where they have fun! The Y staff go above and beyond and we truly appreciate it.”