EarlyON Child and Family Centre - London
Family Centres were developed by the Family-Centred Service System (a priority of the London Child and Youth Network) to make it easier for London’s children, youth, and families to participate fully in their community, and to find and receive the services they want and need through a single door access. Through Family Centres and their on-site Community Connectors, families can access information, a range of free or low-cost activities, events, and programs, and get connected to local resources and services that can help make their lives easier. Services include:
- Parenting & Early Learning
- Early Childhood Education
- Public Health and Wellness
- Sports and Leisure
- Youth Services
- Newcomer Services
- Referral, Resources, Information and Awareness
For more information on the Family Centred Service System visit here.
EarlyON programs are an initiative of the provincial government and offer free information, programs, and services to all parents and caregivers with children from birth to six years of age. EarlyON programs provide learning environments, as well as parenting workshops and interactive family opportunities.
- playgroups with early learning and literacy program for parents/caregivers with children birth to 6 years
- parenting workshops and information on children’s development, behaviour, safety and nutrition (and more)
- links to other early years programs in the community
- free weekly community playgroups in schools, community centres, libraries and churches, open to all families and caregivers
The YMCA of Southwestern Ontario is the lead agency for the Family Centre Carling-Thames and also co-leads at Family Centre Argyle with Merrymount Children’s Centre.
To speak directly with a Community Connector: Call 519-432-0488 ext 1 or Email
For program information visit Family Info
Family Centre Carling Thames
335 Belfield Street (London) at Northbrae Public School.
Eventbrite is required for EarlyON program registration
Family Centre Argyle
1990 Royal Crescent (London) at Lord Nelson Public School.