Y@Home - At Home Workouts
Y@HOME+ is our new virtual YMCA experience providing members with access to YMCA programming and services you can do both at home and at the YMCA. Y@HOME+ includes:
- Live fitness 30 classes every week including Yoga, YMCA Arriba, YMCA Barre, TotalFit and Bootcamp.
- Fitness videos for all fitness levels and ages to get active anytime, anywhere.
- Workout plans and coaching programs including instructional videos and downloadable workout cards.
- Kids and family activities including arts & crafts, sing-along songs and activities for the whole family.
- Wellness programs including meditation and leadership development programs.
- An inclusive and active community.
- A fun, interactive, good time!
You can now add even more to your YMCA membership, for FREE!
How do I sign up for Y@HOME+?: Email our membership team and they’d be happy to give you all the details.
VIRTUAL Y FOR KIDS!
Discover the Y kids programming you know and love online! Explore our collection of fun videos and resources designed to help kids stay busy, active, creative, and inspired.
YThrive Home will help you get your daily dose of YMCA fitness and community with amazing workouts! Workouts are designed for almost any fitness level and can be done from your living room.
YPlay will help you build strong kids and a strong family at home! Activities are designed for a variety of ages and levels of ability and can be done from your family room for FREE.
YWell will bring you strength in spirit, mind and body at home! Activities are designed for a variety of levels and can be done from the comfort of your home for FREE.
YHealth programs are intended for adults only and are designed to improve the quality of life for those living with chronic disease and/or experiencing health and wellness challenges. Learning how to become and stay healthy are important parts of our lives.
YCamp kept kids active and engaged this summer with educational and fun activities. Delivered by YMCA camp staff across the country, campers received weekly challenges and a YCamp Passport to complete over the course of the summer.
YGym is designed for children of varying ages and abilities. Physical activity is an important part of a daily routine. Make YGym part of your day for healthier families and a healthier Canada!