TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2021
YMCA Women of Excellence Awards raise over $211,000 for the Y's Strong Kids Campaign!
On May 19th, over 750 households virtually celebrated 9 incredible women making a difference in their communities and industries across Southwestern Ontario. Congratulations again to the 2021 YMCA Women of Excellence:
- Michelle Baldwin - Business & Professions (Sponsored by PwC)
- Michele Beaudoin - Arts, Culture, Education & Training (Sponsored by TD)
- Maame De-Heer - Young Woman of Excellence (Sponsored by Brescia University College)
- Dr. Margery Holman - Sport, Fitness & Recreation (Sponsored by EY)
- Elana Johnson - Health, Science & Technology (Sponsored by 3M)
- Amanda Kennedy - Breaking Barriers (Sponsored by Scotiabank)
- Aruna Koushik - Social Justice (Sponsored by RBC)
- Kyle MacDonald - Entrepreneurs (Sponsored by Ivey Business School at Western University and Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry)
Presented by BMO, the Virtual YMCA Women of Excellence Awards raised over $211,000 to support the YMCA Strong Kids campaign, ensuring everyone has access to Y programs and services regardless of their ability to pay. This is one of the many ways the YMCA of Southwestern Ontario works to build healthy communities. Thank you to all the sponsors and attendees for being a part of this inspiring evening!